Public Health Nurse Supervisor/ Health Educator
574 Valley St.
Ph: (973) 762-8120 ext. 4400
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Maplewood Health Department provides the following services:
- Health inspection service to enforce codes and sanitary conditions
- Nursing service for immunization audits, communicable and infectious disease investigations
- Special health education and health promotion programs
- Animal control officer services provided by St. Huberts Animal Control Services. Call (973) 377-2296.
The Health Department staff includes:
- Health Officer
- Public Health Nurse Supervisor
- Public Health Nurse/ Health Educator
- Registered Environmental Health Specialist